Selecting a new running shoe can be overwhelming. That’s why the experts here at Mountain Outfitters have hand-selected the absolute Best Women's Running Shoes for 2020. In this post, we’re breaking down our tried-and-true favorites.
- Clifton 6. With a deep cushion outsole and supportive upper, it’s no wonder the Clifton 6 is our top-selling shoe in the Women’s Department. Full compression EVA midsole and a memory foam arch support create your most comfortable ride yet. It’s why the Clifton 6 is our #1 recommendation for runners with existing joint and inflammation issues.
- Bondi 6. This maximalist running shoe offers an impressively smooth and balanced rude because of its Meta-Rocker technology. The Bondi 6 features Hoka’s most extreme cushion level for the ultimate comfort. Mesh upper and rubber outsole help the shoe maintain both breathability and stability without sacrificing extra weight. Go the distance in these game changing shoes from Hoka.
Shop our full collection of Hoka ONE ONE's here:https://www.themountainoutfitters.com/search/Hoka/
- Cloudswift. Featuring a sleek design and Helion™ superfoam, On Running’s Cloudswift is built to take you far and wide. It’s designed to be extra durable and temperature resistant - with exceptional performance, even in wet conditions. It’s the supercharged response to On’s core Cloud collection.
- Cloud X. The Cloud X is our most versatile running shoe because it was designed to adapt to all types of movement, both in- and outdoors. The Swiss engineering and Zero-Gravity foam keeps this shoe ultralight, so you can focus on your performance while staying comfortable and supported.
- Cloud. The Classic in On Running’s Cloud lineup, this sneaker was designed to take you from daily wear to your workouts. Its neutral Zero-Gravity foam and CloudTec® outsole support every stride, no matter the distance.
Shop our full collection of On Cloud Series Running Shoes here: https://www.themountainoutfitters.com/search/oncloud/
Need more help? Come visit us in Monteagle, TN, for a personalized consultation. Or for a remote option, email us [email protected] or call us at 931-924-4100.